Training can be delivered in our Glasgow City Centre training facility or alternatively training can be conducted at our clients offices.
Health & Safety Courses
Security Operations Courses
SIA Approved CCTV Operator
To work within the security industry, an individual must have undergone a structured programme of training as specified by the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
CCTV Training Course Information
Training Course Cost: £240 inc VAT (upto 5 candidates), £220 inc VAT (6 or more)
Duration: 4 Day Programme
Assessment: Multiple Choice examination
Related Support Materials: CCTV course book
Operators of public space (PSS) CCTV systems
Team Contracts Services will ensure that training is designed and delivered to suit the needs of your staff, customers and your organisation, and to facilitate this, we deliver accredited training for Operators of public space (PSS) CCTV systems.
The CCTV Operator covers the following;
- Roles and Responsibilities of a CCTV Operator
- Codes of practice, Operational Procedures and Guidelines
- CCTV Equipment and its Operation
- Control Room Communications and Access Control
- Legislation for CCTV Operations
- Dealing with CCTV Incidents
- CCTV Surveillance Techniques
- Fire and Emergency Procedures
- Health and Safety at Work
Upon successful completion of the examination, delegates will be awarded a Level 2 Award in (PSS) Operator certificate.
* CCTV operator training course can be run at our Glasgow training facility or offsite as required providing the clients equipment meets the awarding body's minimum requirement